Drakensberg mountains in South Africa - let us help arrange your visit
Welcome to the Drakensberg mountains of South Africa or uKhahlamba (the Barrier of Spears) - a 200-kilometre-long mountainous wonderland and world heritage site. The largest proportion of the South African component of this area falls in the kingdom of KwaZulu-Natal.
- A brief introduction to the
Drakensberg mountains of KwaZulu- Natal.
- A more detailed overview of these mountains.
- Towns in the vicinity of the Drakensberg and their associated attractions and tourism services
- Drakensberg Natural/Wildlife attractions or experiences:
Hiking & other Trails || Birding ||Fishing || Other Adventure Activities ||
- Drakensberg Cultural/Historical Attractions or Experiences:
Museums || Other Cultural Attractions ||
Craft Making and Markets || Sport Facilities
Other Drakensberg Tourism Services :
Tour Operators || Car Hire || Tourism Information Offices || Other ||
- Drakensberg Tourism Events || Drakensberg Tourism News || Helpful Hints
See more about how we can help you expore the Drakensberg mountains in South Africa
(c) Copyright 2001 Antbear Guesthouse